Monday, March 19, 2012

Stevie Nicks Style


 I like to embrace my boho side every now and then, with gauzy hippy ridiculousness. I saw this shirt in Target, on the plus size sale rack (and another in a black print!) and I knew I had to have it for the sheer (pun!) fun of it. I can be both boho/Stevie Nicks and a crazy Miss Havisham/Grey Gardens type of old lady in it. It's like a crazy lady bed jacket minus a few ruffles and a tie! (That's a good thing, okay?) Are there certain odd looks that grab you? If you've ever read Tavi Gevinson's blog, Style Rookie, you know what I'm talking about. Do you feel the urge to dress up like a hobo, a 50's style cheerleader, a crazy old lady who yells "Get off my lawn" (my favorite), or the crazy models in the Vogue photoshoots? If so, share below in the comments, and link me to your own odd looks.


Overshirt - Target, Shirt - Avenue, Pants - Walmart, Socks - Sock Dreams, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - Avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment