Monday, March 26, 2012

Rough Weekend

Cardigan and Shirt - Simply Be
My little Nana is in the hospital. She had a stroke Friday evening, so it was a hard weekend. She's doing very well (not paralyzed, she can speak and read), but still it's nerve-wracking. Particularly since she's my only grandparent left. My father's mother died when he was in college. His dad remarried, and he died before I was born. My step-grandmother died when I was in college. My mother's father died a few years ago, so it's just my little Nana left.

Pants - Simply Be

Necklace - pressie from Mia
On the non-crappy side, I did see The Hunger Games this weekend. Short story - see it, it's awesome. Long story - go to my book blog for a review of the books and movie.

Shoes - American Eagle

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin, I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. Hugs and kisses to you both.

    (On a lighter note, I saw the Hunger Games too and it was fabulous!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah--my heart goes out to you and your grandmother. Best wishes, milady.

    (I'll have to toodle over to your blog--I saw it as well, with some REALLY excited friends.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping Nana enjoys a quick recovery! I have one grandparent left too so I know what you're talking about.
    Really want to see "The Hunger Games," but the Mr. has an aversion to any film that has any type of fantasy element, so I might just make a solo outing once the crowds die down a bit.

    ReplyDelete