Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shiny, Cap'n


So, do you have a jewelry type? For a long time I wore almost only silver. You'll still see me in silver more than anything else. But lately, I've really grown to like bronze. And I do have the occasionally piece of gold, but those are few and far between. I just am not a fan of how gold looks against my skin. As for bright, colorful pieces...you would think that since I make jewelry, I have tons, but nope. I seem to sell or give away all the saturated pieces. And lately I keep thinking I need to keep some big bright strands to pop against my more neutral pieces. I really needed something today, so I had to raid my sister's jewelry for this necklace and earrings. Carrie has a bright red strand that I am dying to replicate, so I need to stop falling into bed when I get home one of these days and just piece it together!

Sweater - Target, Pants - Denim 24/7, Jewelry - borrowed from mom and sis.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh ... would love to see your DIY version of my necklace! I think a few bright pieces would be a great addition to any wardrobe.
    My jewelry type used to be dainty, but Iʻm getting slowly into bolder pieces. Like you, I donʻt look good in gold, so I usually stick to silver ...

    ReplyDelete