Monday, March 12, 2012

RED pop


I ended up making a bracelet to match my necklace, since I had extra beads left over. And what better way to make a neutral blue and gray outfit pop that with red accents? (Although I forgot to put on earrings, so I have naked ears today.) Also, you can't see much of them, but my socks are very adorable. I think I actually need to build up a cute regular size sock wardrobe (as opposed to OTK socks). No longer will my socks be drab and boring, even though I have large calves! Seriously, Sock Dreams, you are such a devil. Your free super-quick shipping turns cute socks into crack.

Sweater - Faded Glory, Cords - Simply Be, Socks - Sock Dreams, Shoes - Dexter, Jewelry - Handmade.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, love the pop of red. Gray and navy is so great, but the red is just the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete