Thursday, March 22, 2012

Me and Munchkinette


My sister noticed that I only have a real smile when I pose with the munchkinette. She asked me, very excitedly, if she could be in my "fashion picture" this morning. She's such a little ham! But, if you were this adorable, wouldn't you be a bit of a ham, too?


Caution: if you stare too long at the top of her dress, I'm pretty sure it'll hypnotize you. She is a tiny mini-me...only tan and non-smirky. Instead she's bossy. I don't know what her mom teaches her. She is, however, completely aware of how stinking cute she is, so we have to make sure to never let her puppy dog eyes never work on us. (Luckily, her "puppy-dog face" is bizarrely funny looking, not pathetic looking at all. So it makes it easy to say no.)



Cardigan - Simply Be, Shirt - Simply Be, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter, Necklaces - self-made.

1 comment:

  1. That color reminds me of orchids. Great necklace -- in awe of your jewelry-making skills!

    ReplyDelete