Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lady-dress!



Yay! Pretty dress! I got it cheaper with a coupon, but it is utterly gorgeous, with all sorts of little pretty add-ons. Joe Browns is sold through Simply Be, and the sizing is really generous. (I usually wear a 20, but for Joe Browns I wear a 16.) As you can see, it's also a dustier purple than the sale picture shows. I got several compliments on it, and my teeny-little sister is sad that it's a plus size brand only. I'm actually being a lady today and wearing a slip underneath, since it's cotton and tends to cling to my leggings.

Close-up of pretty stuff.

Dress - Joe Browns, Cardigan - Jaclyn Smith, Leggings - Walmart, Shoes - Target.

2 comments:

  1. This dress is really pretty, and the colour looks so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the color is just perfect on you.

    Also, your comment about making a rabbit fur vest totally cracks me up. I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete