Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jail Break


My boss is at a conference so I can wear whatever I want! Jean jacket FTW. This is my prison stripes dress. I felt like wearing a dress, but I had absolutely no urge to shave, so the leggings came out. Depending on the light, my hair can look almost black (like this), or just a regular brown with my silver streaks. I broke down and bought The Hunger Games trilogy for my Kindle yesterday. The movie was just too good! I have to reread the books now, as soon as I finish my latest book. (Blood Rites by Jim Butcher - obvs a fantasy book.) I'm also a liiitttle sleepy, as you can tell from the photo. I need to be sleeping more at night, but I keep getting sucked into things.


Jean Jacket - Gap outlet, Dress - JMS, Leggings - Walmart, Shoes - Viva La Diva, Necklace - thrifted.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the jean jacket over the stripe-y dress. I can't wear jean jackets. It's weird but I can't.

    ReplyDelete