Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Red is happy!


I'm pretty sure that I love my red jeans more than I love you. Although you are no doubt a very nice person. But I just feel so kickass in them! I couldn't help it, I went and bought a few more pairs of the color jeans at Simply Be. The red ones weren't quite the color they appeared online, so I'll see what the colors actually are on the ones I ordered. I feel like these aren't as casual as regular jeans, so I can wear them to work (I feel the same about my corduroy "jeans" from Simply Be). Speaking of Simply Be, I have a pair of their brogues, size 8EEE in black that just haven't worked for me (good condition). Apparently my feet like my shoes to be flats or boots, in order to really be comfy. Is anyone interested in buying them?

Shirt - Avenue, Pants - Simply Be, Socks - Sock Dreams, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - Self-made.

1 comment:

  1. Your red pants make me happy even! They are so fab.

    ReplyDelete