Wednesday, March 3, 2010

wood is hard

I had pictures on here before of my lovely jewelry board that I got as a Christmas prezzie from my sister and brother-in-law. Jen had put multi-colored pushpins in, because that was all she had at home, telling me to get some different ones at Michaels the next time I was in. I finally got around to it, and here's a lovely before and after!

BEFORE:



AFTER:



I even added another on the very end for my spoon ring! It's the only ring I wear, so I figure it deserves it's own little hanger. The ones I picked are Ook brand, and here's a better picture of them:



As for the title of this post, the "bar" part of my jewelry board is simply very (very very very) hard wood covered in fabric. So, it took a hammer to take out the pushpins AND to smack in the new hangers.

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great idea! Much better than glopping all ones jewelry in a drawer or basket.

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete