Monday, March 8, 2010

hot-blooded! check it and see...



I don't know about you (other women), but when I have my period, I am always overheated. No need for blush today! Not that I wear any anyway... So, not only was I feeling hot, the building was overheated at work today, too. It varies pretty much between too cold and too hot though, so I always have some layers there. A cardigan here, a jacket there... Nothing today though. I wore this light blouse with a pinky purple t-shirt underneath to keep my bra from showing and keep from freezing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I shudder to think of how hot I would have gotten if my hair had still been long like it was a half year ago (think mid-back length and unlayered).



Pants - White Stag (yes, the ones from yesterday. I wore them to church only, so stop judging me and deciding I am filthy.)
Blouse - Faded Glory
T-shirt - unknown thrift


Taking these pictures, my dad was apparently under the impression that we were at a rave. He told me that I somehow made this one happen. Uh, I don't think so. But it is stunning, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment