Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweatin' to the Oldies



At work today, I was re-organizing the behind the scenes bit of Circulation. You know, where we keep all that stuff that you always ask for, like those books you've been waiting for? We had bunches of random stuff lying about on shelves, all of it dusty, and a great deal of it no longer useful/used. So my boss (and her boss/my top boss) and I talked, I drew up a plan, and then...then I had to implement it. Which in this case meant heave all sorts of junk around, rearrange and move entire shelves of books, CDs, CD-Roms, et cetera. I take my photos after I get home from work, usually, so this explains the tired look on my face!



Top - Merona
Skirt - Peruvian Connection
Leggings - Faded Glory
Fishnet Knee-Highs - unknown
Shoes - Mossimo

And here are the fishnet knee-highs!

1 comment: