Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Screw raindrops on roses...

These are a few of my favorite things. And by things, I mean jewelry that I personally have made.

First, the famous teapot necklace, AKA the one up top there on my page in the poladroid picture, and the one I seem to be wearing in every other outfit post.



The "chain" necklace I created out of double layers of jump rings (jewelry doo-dads).



Two little pendants here, a curvy woman (headless) and an adorable little faux magnifying glass with a pretend fingerprint.



This is a stone pendant I bought down at the beach this summer, and for a while I was wearing this necklace every Sunday.



And true, I didn't make this, but I wanted to show off my spoon ring again. From a little antique store in New Harmony, IN to my chubby little hands!



Do you have favorite jewelry? Or make your own?

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the magnifying glass! that is such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete