Tuesday, March 23, 2010

All warmed up

Last week, the temperature was in the high 60's and sunny. This week, low 50's with wind that makes it feel 10 degrees cooler. Where's my freaking spring? Today seemed extra breezy, so I was very grateful for my leg warmers. You can't see in the picture, but I have on footless tights and sock garters to hold up my leg warmers. They tend to crawl down my legs otherwise. The t-shirt underneath is a retro Janis Joplin concert tee, and seeing just the top peek out caused my boss to think for a second that I had a big honking tattoo right there.



The past two weeks I've been working 2 days on, a day off, then 3 days on, then a day off, then repeat. I've learned that this does not work well for me. I need a full weekend (as in two days), not this body confusing stuff. Hopefully, next week will manage itself better. It doesn't matter when the two days are, as long as they stay together.

On the plus side, this photo makes my stumpy little leg(s) look long! (Hey, I take my pluses where I find them.)



Dress - George
Top - Bob Masse
Arm warmers and leg warmers - Sock Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment