Monday, July 18, 2011

Unicorn Herpes is a terrible thing.



I went to the doctor for a strep test today (because my throat is killing me and I thought it might be strep.) After running the culture, he came back and told me it wasn't strep and gave me a prescription to take for 5 days. It's an antibiotic, but he dashed off before telling me what it was for. So, I'm going with Unicorn Herpes. DAMN YOU UNICORNS! And now to talk about the pictures where I look pretty. The top one was for my friend's wedding on Saturday. Let it not be said that I can't bring the bling, ya'll. This was towards the end of a rainy day, ergo the slightly frizzy hair. The dress is from Avenue and is perfect for weddings because (a) it's gorgeous and (b) the loose waist lets you snack all you want at the buffet. I started feeling sick on Saturday, and by Sunday (yesterday) I felt horrible. So I went super loose and super maxi. The full shot of this dress got cropped because of a weird breeze that made me look preggers, but you can see it here. It's Fashion to Figure and as comfy as pajamas. The broach helped keep the vee in check for Church.


No comments:

Post a Comment