Wednesday, July 13, 2011

+1 to Dad


Tomorrow is my father's 60th birthday. He's been taking my photos for most of my blog (other photos have been taken by my little mama, and my sister). He's gotten pretty good at it, don't you think? He's also never looked at my blog. He's a wee bit internet-incompetent. So if I want to show him pictures of people (like twitpics of the munchkins) or youtube videos, I have to take my little netbook in the living room to him, after I've gotten it all ready. My mom, although she takes pictures like a drunken gnome on crack, is as internet-savvy as they come (assuming "they" are baby-boomer non-tech workers). Both of them are baffled by the large number of remotes we need though. Although if I didn't live at home, and schedule all the tv to DVR, they would HAVE to figure it out.

Top and Shoes - Avenue, Pants - White Stag, Scarf - Ebay, Necklace - JewelMint.

No comments:

Post a Comment