Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am totally famous, guys.


You can see me mentioned on Be In Style's Best of the Web: Style Blogs of the Week here! Yes, I picked the picture and wrote the blurb. BUT. They sent me the request totally out the blue, so I'm calling it as a sign that I'm completely awesome. And, I have a skull necklace. Your argument is invalid. (Assuming you had an argument. And really, you shouldn't argue so much. I just assume the other person is wrong, and find it much less stressful.)



You can see my tummy is this dress, but I don't care. Because (a) everyone has a tummy, even if their tummy is flat, and (b) I find my gigantic belly button hilarious. Seriously, it's deep enough to fit up to the first joint in my thumb. You can also vaguely see my leg scar from my car wreck. A friend at work told me it looked like a shark bite (she's from Florida), which makes me feel pretty awesome. The flesh does dip in a bit, like something got a taste of me...

Dress - Mai Tai (Fashion To Figure), Shoes - Dexter (don't my feet look teeny?)

1 comment:

  1. Um, I can't see your tummy at all in this dress.

    Also, I'm so excited you're famous - I love having famous friends. I feel like it gives me a little extra cache with the people who matter (no idea who they are).

    ReplyDelete