Wednesday, July 6, 2011

purty


I somehow succeeded (through the magic of nothing more than Windows Live Photo Gallery) in making the real landscape behind me look like a pulldown of fake trees at a photographer's studio. I'm pretty damn impressed with myself on that one. This is a gorgeous Avenue short sleeve super light knit top. It's so light and open-holed that I had to wear a lavender cami underneath so I didn't flash my bra at people all day. I'm even happy with my little smirk here in the photo; after all, it's just a little bit of a smirk. And how would the average person recognize me without a smirk? Also on the plus side, I didn't explode any computer reports today! [See yesterday] So go me altogether! Alright, now it's bedtime. Amuse yourselves, and don't break anything while mommy sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment