Thursday, July 21, 2011

EBEW: Thrift: Randomly Country


My dad asked me if I wanted a brace of pistols to wear with this outfit, after telling me he liked it. I'm not really sure how that makes me feel....
I was going for a floral but tough look, and I'm not sure if I nailed it. Usually this dress looks hippie, but belting it made all country/western. The dog likes it, but she's dumb as a box of hair. This dress + belt did make it appear that I had a decent butt though, unlike my actual flat butt. So that was a big plus, but a bigger minus was how hot and sticky the polyester/rayon made me tonight when I was outside at melodrama practice under the lights.


Dress - Thrifted, along with the unseen slip.
Belt - Target.
Shoes - Bass, but horribly uncomfy and soon ditched.
Jewelry - self-made.


1 comment:

  1. My advice? Take the pistols. Not because the look calls for it necessarily, but you never know when you might need a brace of pistols. it's best to be prepared.

    ReplyDelete