Thursday, May 26, 2011

pursepursepursepursepurse



GORGEOUS. I love my new big purple purse. (I've got a free purple tote that's super cute as well) It's not just big, it's deep, so I can put tall things inside without straining the zipper. AND it has a shoulder strap, unlike my black ruffly bag. I am ticked, though, because I had ordered this bag along with 2 others from BagInc.com that I ended up not liking. The bags themselves are pretty, but I really need a shoulder strap and evidently I thought for some reason that they all had them. So I email their customer service about returning them (to China). Turns out since I got them on sale I can't return them. At all. So instead of 3 useable bags (and a free tote) for $103, I now have 1 bag and a tote for $103. And I don't have the money to blow that much on this purse, no matter how much I like it. I'll see if Jen wants to give me some cash for either, if not I think I'll put them up on eBay to try and recoup some of my money.

cranky face
Top - Avenue
Pants - JMS
Shoes - Mossimo

No comments:

Post a Comment