Friday, May 20, 2011

New Who Tomorrow!


Yes, just as exciting as the fact that I no longer have to work on Saturdays is the fact that BBC America shows the new Doctor Who episodes Saturday nights! I have my first Who TeeFury shirt that I bought, and I just might wear it tomorrow. The whole office went out to lunch today together for one girl's birthday. We went to a fish taco place, which I was not expecting to enjoy. And I didn't. I got a Caribbean shrimp quesadilla, which would have been fairly good if the shrimp hadn't been mushy. Luckily, later at the office we had cookies and ice cream, and that relieved all grumpiness over the shrimp. Also, I now have all the necessary passwords for work and they got my phone working this week, so it's just like I'm a normal employee! I've been hearing horror stories from everyone about how long it took them to get access to our sites when they started, but (considering the level of bureaucracy I'm dealing with) it went relatively quickly.


Top - Avenue
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - Mossimo
Necklace - JewelMint

No comments:

Post a Comment