Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ghost in the machine


That'll learn me to brag about being well-rested. I spent most of today chasing a ghost of a search through 46 quadrillion websites, trying to figure out if it was the right one with the right info. AND I had another training session after lunch (which is when I get tired and stupid-headed). Contrary to these pictures though, in person I do not look pregnant in this cardigan top. I tend to have that common issue all bloggers suffer; if it looks great in person, it will photograph like crap, but if it looks sort of wonky in person, it'll look okay in a photo. 


3/4 sleeved Top - Avenue
Cardigan - La Redoute
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - Mossimo

1 comment:

  1. I hate that. I'll be feeling cute and when I see the pictures I don't even want to post them. Jerky photographs.

    ReplyDelete