Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 9

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most. 



The sweet Janelle!


First of all, 9 is my lucky number. In college, I developed epilepsy (by which I mean I had my first seizure and BOOM I suddenly had full-fledged epilepsy). My depression and anxiety worsened. Instead of the fairly lame boyfriends that I was used to having - no guys were interested in me. But I made a fantastic friend. One whose utter sweetness and faith didn't prevent her from laughing at my horribly off-color jokes. Who knew all the words to The Princess Bride and would say them along with me. Who actually had as many gay friends as I did (if not more)! Janelle, you helped me through some dark places in my life, often just by being there. I love you, sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment