Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wonky lighting


Top and Jeans - Simply Be, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - Self-made.
Today you get a toned down version of me because of lighting issues. I decided to not give you a blindingly shiny face just to do proper colors. You can see the dark green jeans here and the flowery shirt here. New secret - I'm getting pretty fond of Google Chrome. I feel like I'm cheating on Firefox, though, so I'm keeping both open at the moment for different things. Because I'm a huge dork who does research analysis, so I'm allowed to have feelings like this without knowing all the tech gobbledegook background of both. Also, if you've been craving some of those Twistband type hair ties,  you can get the same thing at Target much cheaper and the same quality.

3 comments:

  1. Cute flowy top. :)
    Haven't heard of Twistbands; will have to check out Target's version sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, they're fantastic! Like scrunchies, but with no bulk and pretty!

      Delete
  2. I think I said this already, but the one thing I hate about Google Chrome for work is that you can't resize things to print; when I'm doing news alerts and go to print out an article about an alum or whatever, it pisses me off when only one or two sentences go on to the next page and I can't resize it to save paper. That's when I go beg Firefox or even (gag) IE to help a brother out.

    ReplyDelete