Friday, August 17, 2012

Don't you fret, my dear, it'll all be over soon


 What a long week this was! I got my reimbursement check for my work trip back, and along with my last paycheck, I paid off one credit card completely. Ahhhh. Such a freeing feeling. I promptly hid it in the back of my wallet so it stays all lovely fresh and empty. Also, I tried out a sample curly hair product from Birchbox again this morning in my hair and it was not a winner. Two times is a reasonable test, I think. It felt good going in, but it just isn't working well. Once my hair thoroughly dried, the frizz came with it. The issue doesn't lie with the product, though. The issue is that it's made for super curly hair, and it just doesn't work well on my hair (wavy, thick, coarse hair). I'm sticking with my hair oil.


Top - Target, Pants - agenda, Shoes - Target, Necklace - pressie.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Erin! Being free of debt is an excellent feeling and I'm proud of you for getting there. :)

    ReplyDelete