Monday, August 20, 2012

ParaNorman

Top - Target, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter.
I tried my best to get a video of the horrible rooster crowing for you, but Cupcake decided that he would only crow when I wasn't recording (it's been determined that it's not Forrest crowing, but Cupcake). I left in such haste after that I forgot to put on any jewelry at all. I feel like the plainest girl at the ball.


This weekend, my sister and I took the munchkins to see ParaNorman at the theater. It's fantastic, and it has some of the funniest lines I've heard recently. Probably my favorite kid's movie I've seen in the theater since Ponyo. ParaNorman is a stop-motion animation done by the same company that did Coraline and Corpse Bride. You should all definitely go to see it, and if you know any munchkins, take them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment