Tuesday, August 2, 2011

playing catch-up


We've had a super rush job at work, so it's been complete comfort for me at work as me and a coworker squash together at my computer to figure everything out. My hair is getting pretty long, long enough that I want to wear it down most of the time to show it off. I have bi-polar hair; the shorter it gets, the bouncy tight curlier, while the longer it gets, the loose wavier.  (If you have wavy hair, that sentence totally made sense to you.)

shirt - Avenue, pants - Lands End, sandals - Avenue, jewelry - homemade.
 

My sister (and brother-in-law) got me a bat-wing shirt for my birthday. The color is a very pale pink, just a bit pinker than the color of my skin. I also got a skirt to go with it, that has a matching pink, but it was definitely a pants sort of day. I also lost my mind yesterday and ordered a few more things from Simply Be since the dress and cardigan I ordered are so very perfect. I can't help it, I just keep trying for that perfect pair of jeans!


shirt - pressie from Jen (TJ Maxx), pants - White Stag, flats - Target, jewelry - homemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment