Saturday, March 5, 2011

Red is my new black

Friday's outfit.


My dad was totally right when he said that red was my new black. I tend to rely on blacks and greys, with blues and purples popping up as my "colors", but over the last few months, I've been reaching for red more than just about any other color. That said...I don't really have anything else to say about this outfit. Also, I can't really explain that face, except to say I was tired. So let me tell you about a few of my new favorite curvy bloggers (as in, new to me):

Gracey of Fashion for Giants is just the cheeriest blogger I know! Plus, she has legs that I would KILL for. She does a post every few days or so featuring an outfit from another blogger recreated for tall women, (like this one) with links for all the tall jeans, long shirts, etc, that she uses.


Lilli of Frocks & Frou Frou is in Australia, so she'll drive everyone in the US crazy wearing sundresses while we're all freezing. Happily plus size, a vintage style dresser without being completely committed to it, she has a gorgeous feminine style that makes me happy to see.





Allison of CurvyGirlChic is totally adorable! Not to mention, very popular, both online and in print! Her style is fairly trendy (in a good way, not a hideous shiny leopard jumpsuit sort of way) and she's a total fashionista! Her photos are gorgeous and make you want to kill someone if it would help you live in her blue sky California.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for the shout out, Erin. I just came over to tell you that I think you look amazing in red and that it SHOULD be your new black, and I got this awesome surprise! Thank you so much, and I mean it about the red - your Dad is totally right.

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that second dress! Although I have great fear of putting horizontal stripes across my chest. It looks adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete