Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kimono Top!

The lighting was off, so POOF: instant vintage!

This tunic top makes me feel all perky! Yes...like that. Seriously, I've been wanting some sort of kimono top for ages now, but I didn't want all the fabric wrapped around my hips OR to have it too short up by my tummy. This is perfect. Slightly kimono-style sleeves, a pretty pattern (without any orange or teal) and it flows gently over my hips. It's gorgeous AND it makes my boobs look even more fantastic than they really are. Total win.

I am a harsh ballerina. Or possibly a startled deer.


Tunic - Fashion to Figure
Bandeau - um...off Amazon?
Pants - Land's End, thrifted
Shoes - Crocs

2 comments:

  1. Love the top! The colors are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin,
    LOVE this tunic! I'm a boho girl myself and I love me a good tunic!
    And a big THANK YOU for following my blog and entering my contest.
    You are too dang cute and I'm excited to follow you back!
    XO
    -Lauren

    www.oliveandbleu.com

    ReplyDelete