Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are you sure this is a holiday?



I decided to wear my green for St. Patrick's Day as light jade jewelry after I looked in my closet. I have 3 green shirts, 2 of which I like, all of which are would leave me too cold. Aren't my little red boat shoes just the cutest things you've ever seen? I thought so. And YAY it's finally warm enough to start taking photos outside again! I'm a complete weenie when it comes to the cold. I don't fully bare my legs (no tights, no hose, etc) unless it's in the eighties. Usually only when I'm at the beach, in fact. I'm just an indoor sort of person, and all INDOORS is kept at subzero temperatures nowadays. [Also, I'm very lazy/bad about shaving my legs.]

This is the most awkward shirt angle. No, I'm not pregnant.


Sweater - Avenue
Pants - Denim 24/7
Adorable shoes - Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment