Friday, September 21, 2012

Rock me mama like a wagon wheel

Purple Sock Dreams socks - you know you want them.
Yay for sock weather and little button shoes!

Sweater - Simply Be, Pants - Lands End, Shoes - Target.
It's still mostly sweater weather! Meaning that it might get warm today, and I have a t-shirt ready in case I start to burn up on the way home. Luckily, my office is still freezing - I'm actually wearing a cardigan OVER this sweater at the moment. I really need to shave my legs, because I have a new sweater skirt and Joe Browns long sleeved dress that I want to wear.




 Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess) posted this video yesterday, and it is amazing. Beautiful, inspirational, awesome...stop reading my babbling and listen to it, then go read the Bloggess' blog for the rest of your life if you don't already.

1 comment:

  1. i thought this weather meant we didn't have to shave our legs anymore!!! and now i am singing that song in my head!

    ReplyDelete