Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Create a butt!

Cardigan and belt - Target, Pants - Lands End, Shoes - TOMS.
 I figured out how to visually fool people into thinking you have a great butt. Now, I have awesome hips, really. Child-bearing, hourglass, Marilyn Monroe type hips. And I have a relatively small waist in comparison to my bust and hips. As for a butt? I'm pretty flat back there. However, if I belt a long cardigan...it magically makes people, EVEN ME, think that I have a butt. The visual of an hourglass figure, plus the slight bit of excess fabric added when you belt a cardigan will equal the illusion of a butt! I went on a few dates with a guy who was convinced that I had a great butt. I had no idea why, until I realized that the first time we met I was wearing an obi belt over a empire waist top and fitted pants. It was a visual butt illusion. PRO TIP: belts can equal better butts.

January 19, 2012
So, my hair grows really fast. In 9 months, it's gone from the above photo (chin-length) to the photo below (several inches below shoulders). And this is with several trims to try and keep it all one length, since the whole layering fiasco didn't work as planned. I do think that my hair "styling" has something to do with it: aka I don't use a hairdryer, curling iron, anything like that. All I do is shampoo, condition and use hair oil as a my sole product. (I have switched lately from homemade shampoo to the Yes to Carrots line, since I'm lazy.)

September 19, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment