Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cold Rain

Cardigan - Simply Be, Shirt - Old Navy, Pants - Denim 24/7,  Shoes - Crocs.
 I've been neglecting the pink version of this cardigan for the grey one (for no reason), but it's a nasty day today, so out it comes! Also, you get inside pictures since I don't want to drown. Seriously, it's raining hard every half hour, and windy and drizzling the rest of the time. Definitely weather worthy of a fantastic cardigan. If I had boots that weren't suede or faux suede, I'd be in them, too. Sadly, I'm lacking boots at the moment, so I had to pop on some Crocs. Rubber shoes are the best in rainy weather, even if that sounds gross and horrible.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you know I love gray, but damnit, this rose pink is so pretty on you. I LOVE this sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy in rose! The handkerchief hem is such a pretty touch. :)

    ReplyDelete