Monday, September 10, 2012

Finally back in touch

Shirt - Avenue, Pants - thrifted, Shoes - TOM.
This weekend was way too short for all the stuff that had to go in it. I have an uncle who went into the hospital this weekend, and my little mama spent all Saturday there taking care of it all (her birthday!). And then yesterday, we celebrated my mom's birthday, I did laundry, and transcribed the church business minutes from the last business meeting. Fun times! 

Necklace - Hillsville Flea Market.
 I'm sort of like a crow. I'm a fan of sparkly necklaces, shiny shirts, sequiny shoes, and such. I think a lot of bloggers have this craving - just all sorts of shininess lust is going on in the OOTD community.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, the sparkles! I love shiny jewelry, even if I never but never wear any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, happy belated birthday to your little mama. (I can't call my mom little, because she's an inch taller than me. Oh well.)

    ReplyDelete