Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Start of the Starter Kit and spin pins


I bought those Goody spin pins that other Erin in Texas has used. My hair is still a little short for them, so I have a very messy bun, with bits escaping everywhere. But I still give them a pretty good thumbs up. It's getting hot here, although my office is still chilly. I've stored some cardigans there, and I even have an office-mate who wraps a blanket around herself! I won an Aveeno Positively Ageless Starter Kit from Bren and I started using it yesterday. (It also came with an baby eczema kit that went straight over to Jen's for my little 5 1/2 year old niece Ellie-belle who suffers from it, just like her daddy.) I have always liked Aveeno in the past since it's so useful for super-sensitive skin like mine. We'll see how this kit works and if it keeps my combination (mild acne and super dry and sensitive) skin happy and healthy looking. If so, I might switch on over to the big bottles! Does anyone else use this stuff (Aveeno Positively Ageless)?



Top - Avenue, thrifted
Sunglasses - Avenue
Pants - White Stag
Crocs - Black Lily

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the excema stuff! Ellie's excema is actually almost all cleared up at the moment, I'm hoping that using this will keep it that way. (It'll be cleared up for a week or two, then flare up again, other than some sensitivity to gluten it seems to have no cause.) David might try it out, too!

    ReplyDelete