Thursday, June 9, 2011

I was smited!


Do you know what I get for whining about it being cold in my office? First, Wendy's has stopped making the Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty. My whole lunchtime was ruined by this! Instead they have some stupid "Wild Berry" Frosty, like anyone would want that more than coffee toffee. Grr. Then! Then! The air conditioning unit at work goes out around 3. Not the one for the whole building, mind you, just the one for my floor. If I had my Frosty, I would have been fine...

But at least my necklace is awesome, even if my hair went all poofy and had to be subdued. The top of it fits almost like a choker, then the long chain dangles down to nuts and a bolt. It's begging me to thwack someone in the face with it...

Blazer - thrifted
Tank - Avenue
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - Mossimo
JewelMint Renegade Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment