Friday, June 3, 2011

Blue lips, blue veins, blue, the color of our planet from far, far away

 Yay for Friday! I got a new Doctor Who TeeFury shirt in the mail that I'll be debuting tomorrow. (Weeping Angels versus the Silence!) I am somewhat struck down by mucus this week, though. The pollen is high, and my nose and eyes are not happy at all. I sneezed most of Wednesday, Thursday, and today at work, so I'm extra glad it's a weekend. I can't take Dayquil or any cold medicines like that due to my epilepsy (they have a small chances of interacting with my medications), and I'm already taking an allergy pill.

BUT. Isn't this a pretty shirt? I have it in pink as well. I got some new stuff in the mail from Avenue that I'm pleased with. And because I'm a dork who loves puns, guess what these are called on the inside tag (seriously)? Special Tees. I may have snorted with laughter when I saw that.

Shirt - Avenue
Pants - White Stag
Black Lily Crocs
Jewelry - self-made

No comments:

Post a Comment