Monday, June 27, 2011

My shoes are enthralling...

My shoes are enthralling...


 particularly if you are a tiny stupid beagle. Our dog (my little mama's dog) is from the vet school, and they "taught" the brain right out of her. They also taught her to be afraid of small spaces, so she can't live in a doghouse because it makes her scared. After more than a year, she almost knows her name and is mostly not scared of us (excepting Mama, who she unabashedly loves). She spent almost the whole time we were taking pictures sniffing my feet and licking them.






So, I had been trying Aveeno's Positively Ageless kit. I like the moisturizers, but I don't really find anything amazing about them. And the cleanser I went on and gave to my sister. I have very sensitive skin, and it was an exfoliating cleanser that they wanted you to use morning and night! Admittedly, it was mild, but still, after a week of that my face was raw. So I got an Aveeno face soap bar (which I use on my whole body since it's nice and gentle), and I use whichever moisturizer I choose in the morning.


Cardigan - Avenue
Top - Avenue
Scarf - Send the Trend
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - One Stop Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment