Friday, August 20, 2010

Black on black (with purple)


I went for all black today.  Almost.  I wanted to belt this little tunic/dress (hence the leggings), and I dug around in my belts and out popped this preppy little number.  (All pastel plaids = preppy to me.)  How cute would this little pop of purple be?!

But I had one problem: no belt loops to secure the belt end.  And then I remembered the big decorative safety pins I've been making for our etsy shop!

Adorably functional!  I also made some new earrings last night.  I've just gotten on an earring kick lately, making myself at least one new pair a week.  Of course, I only have the one piercing now.  I used to have a total of 9 holes in my ears, so maybe I'm just easily bored.


Arm-warmers - Leg Avenue socks
Dress -Faded Glory
Leggings - Faded Glory
Shoes - Aftersoles

No comments:

Post a Comment