Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One monkey don't stop the show

There will be serious bragging rights for anyone who can guess the song the post comes from (not you, JEN!).

It's one of the shirts I dyed!  It's the men's undershirt, and it soaked in the color very well.  These pants? shorts? whatever they are, are very comfortable.  Like pajama level comfortable.  Maybe that's because they ARE pajama pants!  HAHAHA.  Buying them, I so thought they were workout pants, you know, like yoga pants or something.  But I looked them up online to link them, and they're bermuda length pajama pants!  But I'm going to keep wearing them out of the house anyway.  I have 2, this pair and another in gray.

Shirt - Hanes, self-dyed
Pants - Gilligan & O'Malley
Shoes - Montego Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment