Friday, September 3, 2010

Low battery...

My camera batteries died today, so I only have a blurry, horrible cell phone picture of today's outfit.  But it was such a good outfit that I had to post about it.
This is another of the shirts I dyed purple.  It's the racer-back tank top, as a matter of fact.  I really wanted to wear it, but I had to figure out how to wear a bra with it.
Visible bra straps always equal TACKY to me, and not in a fun way.  I had a three-pack Dollar General knock-off of those little "Strap Perfect" bra strap controller things, so I decided to try one.  Lo and behold, it worked!  The 3-pack was only $1.50, and it was well worth it.  (This picture is the closest I could find to what I have.)

These plastic things are almost tougher than steel, and it is hard to get the thing attached.  But $1.50 to turn my regular bra into a racer-back?  No question about it.

Cardigan - Torrid
Shirt - Hanes
Pants - White Stag
Shoes - Mossimo

1 comment:

  1. that purple is a great color on you!
    where did you get those bra strap things? they look super helpful!

    ReplyDelete