Here's a list of things I've done so far (with some random photos) :
1. Before starting off from home, I walked into the edge of our kitchen's swinging door, resulting in a
(little) fat lip.
|Me at Hatteras Lighthouse|
2. Had FANTASTIC sushi on the way there at a random restaurant in Raleigh!
|Dude, I totally had the sushi! Now where can I get it in the ocean?|
3. Ripped a jellyfish off my poor little niece (much wailing, sobbing, and liquid Benadryl required).
|Yes, from this little cutie!|
4. Bought beads! Specifically, sea glass!
|Okay, my sis and bro-in-law are WAY TOO CUTE!|
5. Tormented my niece and nephew with the jacuzzi tub before it got full enough. (Jets shooting everywhere, a six-year-old boy jumping up on the edge of the tub like a monkey...)
|She doesn't know what's coming....|
6. Slept, slept, slept!
|Aren't we a couple of cuties?|
7. Eaten a ton! (My dad turns into a Jewish mother, and tries to force feed everyone multiple times during the day during vacations.)
|I''m a movie star!|
8. Gotten a heat rash on my thighs from wandering around Ocracoke Island looking for a store my mom wanted, that ended being VERY rinky-dink.
|And this is the crazy face BEFORE walking around so much!|
9. Went thrift-store shopping and got a pair of Born leather shoes for $4 that were probably in the $70-90 range originally! (Just a little wear, enough to look comfy.)
|You can barely see them, but there are the shoes!|