Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hourglassy rambles

 
I am not extremely technologically apt. Maybe medium for my age? The problem is that I'm fairly geek-adjacent in terms of computers, so I have lots of written knowledge of what people are able to do, but I personally am not able to do any of that stuff (coding, anything useful, etc). I just know how to do basic office stuff. So I am highly impressed by myself when I adjust the colors on a photo to be all striking-like. (This is the way real bloggers talk, you know, obviously.) And while I fully realize that my photos are not fantastical, I am amused and interested by the contrasts. And by my odd faces.
 

I am also amused by how this photo shows off my intrinsic shortness and hippy-ness. Some short people are perfectly formed, just tiny. I have short little legs and arms, and a long torso. And great big waves of hair. My feet do appear teeny-tiny, but I wear a size 8. I'm just always shot from above, since my dad is taller than me. I used up the last of my homemade shampoo yesterday, and I was too lazy to make more last night, so it was back to an old bottle of store-bought today. I also used store-bought conditioner instead of honey, and my hair felt all...slick? It was sort of gross, and it started to get frizzy pretty quick this morning, so I pulled it back into a half-ponytail. I'm definitely mixing up some more shampoo tonight.

Shirt - Simply Be, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - Self-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment