Monday, April 9, 2012

Graaaaaay

Embrace messy hair. It takes less time.
 Today ended up a shades of gray day. I almost threw on a bright necklace, but decided to go with the monochromatic scheme. Gray is one of my favorite colors, from silver to dark-almost-black-gray. I just finished being the answerer of all questions regarding our campus library (since I worked there until I got my current job a year ago). So, I am the AAQ of all questions about ILL! Sigh. That was so dorky, and yet so amusing to me. I'm also dealing with crappy headphones, since I forgot to bring my good ones back to the office. I literally can not work without music. I just end up grumpy and headachy, while also listening in on people's conversations involuntarily.

Sweater - Avenue, Pants - Denim 24/7, Socks - Sock Dreams,  Shoes - Target, Necklace - Self-made.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes eavesdropping in awesome though; I've been having great luck doing it lately.

    And I'm totally with you on the unbrushed hair (but I think you knew I would be).

    Finally, gray looks gorgeous on you. Especially this top. Love it!

    ReplyDelete