Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New shoes!

This is the face of boredom.
(It was raining outside, hence the odd little photo on the stairway landing.)  My brogues came in from Simply Be!  Looking at wikipedia, what I have are technically monk brogues. They are fantastic! They have plenty of room in the toebox (a miracle for my wide feet!) and are thoroughly adorable. I might have to put in a thin insole. We'll see at the end of the day.


I can wear cute little socks with these and keep my feet warm this fall and winter. (If you're curious, I wear a 8W. Of course, in some brands, I have to go up to a 8WW, but in these cute little Viva La Diva brogues, a 8W affords me plenty of room.) They are faux leather, with a heel of less than 1/2 inch, and made in China. And yes, the buckle is adjustable.


Top and Pants - Avenue, Shoes - Viva La Diva (from Simply Be), Necklace - handmade, Bracelet - JewelMint.

I was not compensated in any way for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment