Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fore!


I look a little foreshortened in this picture. It was shot down a slope by a taller person...so I look a little munchkiny. In reality, my legs are so, so long...as long as the legs of a 10 year old child, at least. I love this top, but I need the straps taken up a bit. Remember, designers! Just because a woman is plus size, does not mean that she is tall. Or that she randomly has a great expanse of room between her shoulders and where her breasts start. It's a little over a hands-length for me between my shoulders and my bra. Not double that. I have it pinned today, but I really need to make my little mama sew it up for me. (Bad things happen when I try to sew.) This is a better look at the top.


Top and Cardigan- Simply Be, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Mossimo, Necklace - Self-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment