Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm QUALITY, baby!


I love super loose flowy tank tops like this, although I always have that slight fear when I put them on that people will think I'm pregnant. But the comfort level helps me get past that. People, I have made a decision. I am worth non-crappy clothes. SO. I unsubscribed from the sale emails for OneStopPlus.com and Avenue.com. This doesn't mean I won't go into an Avenue and buy stuff now and then, but only after I try it on and decide it fits well and is worth the money. I am going to spend my hard earned dough at SimplyBe.com because their clothes have always fit me, and are made well (and maybe a little because they're British).

Has anyone else decided to stop buying stuff just because it's cheap and almost good enough (major issue for me) and decided to only buy the good stuff? (Mind you, my good stuff isn't super fancy, it's just regular people good stuff.)



Top - Simply Be (Glamourosa), Jacket - Gap, Pants - Lands End, Shoes - Dexter, Earrings - Fashion to Figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment