Friday, September 2, 2011

Naked Face

NAKED FACE!
I feel more put together when I wear makeup. And less shiny. But I'm lazy. I wear makeup to emphasize my eyes, which are obscured a bit by my glasses (which you almost never see on here, because I haven't gotten around to buying a new pair that have the anti-glare coating, so my current glasses shine like the sun). Also, my eyes are in reality more of a blue gray, rather than the slate gray they appear.




The magic photo-illusion pants! Regular striped pants that look like complete craziness in all photos. And my new Dexter flats! With big girly bows on them, and super comfy insides. By the way, I'm going to Destin, Florida tomorrow, SO YOU'LL GET VACATION PICS OUT THE BUTT NEXT WEEK. Cause we have wifi in the condo, and I have the cutest niece and nephew. 



Top - Fashion Bug, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter, Earrings - Fashion to Figure.

1 comment:

  1. Those flats are cute as heck. Have fun (or be having fun, since it's Saturday night already) in Florida! I love seeing other people's vacation photos.

    ReplyDelete