Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rainbows!

Sweater and Jeans - Simply Be, Shoes - Payless.
I've been listening to a lot of musicals on Spotify lately. Can you tell that I wear my nerdom proudly? My three favorites have always been Godspell, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, and Little Shop of Horrors. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Curvy Rainbow Stripes
                                                                                               My socks look a lot like the packaging for Lifesavers. Evidently, I decided I needed a rainbow day, because I ended up carrying up my pink purse as well (since I was too lazy to shift my stuff to a more coordinated one). These socks are from Sock Dreams and they fit my large calves perfectly. Curvy Stripes is right!

2 comments:

  1. Lifesaver legs! If I was wearing those, I'd end up admiring them every 5 minutes ... and then people would wonder why I keep looking at my feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those socks are fantastique, ladycakes. Re: musicals, Spring Awakening is a good one (although somewhat depressing), aaand...my mind is blanking right now so I can't think of any others. I need a Classic Musicals education, though, I am really unfamiliar with so many of the old ones!

    ReplyDelete