Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brighter than the sun

Sweater - Avenue, Jeans - Simply Be, Shoes - TOMS.
Forget all that stuff about emerald green being the color of the year. The color I've seen the most bloggers wearing? Red. Em X wearing red scarf, lipstick and belt over a basic black. Sal wearing a red cardi with a fun print tee. Gracey wearing a fantastic long red jacket over black again. And Mia is working another pair of red pants along with a red tee and a cute polka dot cami in her 30 for 30 this month! (Yay, red pants!!)


I do like green, but I love red more. Personally, I actually prefer khaki/army green, but it might be my high school grunge phase peeking out there. (But I'm starting to really like Barbie-pink accessories, particularly my purse, although not with red. That's verboten.) How's everyone else feeling about colors lately? I am happier now that we're onto a nice jewel tone unlike last year's Tangerine Tango


1 comment:

  1. I don't listen much to what Pantone has to say, but I'm not too big on emerald green anyway. So many other shades of green are much prettier! I'm still a little iffy about red on myself (especially the bright, tomato-y shades like dem pants there) but I like seeing it around, and incorporating it into my 30 for 30 has been a good learning experience.

    ReplyDelete