Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fancy Non-blazer

Obviously, this jacket from yesterday is not a blazer, due to my dislike of blazers. It's a tweedy sort of avant-garde twist on a lady's hunt jacket. I might get the back tailored a bit, since I have some room around the waist, but a size down would probably be too tight around the bust. This jacket also has the most beautiful buttons ever, two sorts alternating all over.


Joe Browns Parisian Jacket

Today was warmer and not rainy (yet!), so I'm only slightly bundled up. Have I mentioned how much I love Fall and my ability to layer and wear sweaters?

Cardi and Top - Avenue, Pants - Denim 24/7.
Last night I just fell into bed, so it was one of the few times that I picked out my outfit in the morning (barring outfit complications, of course). I have no theme, or inspiration for this outfit, just colors I like and a pair of clean pants that fit. Random outfits often seem to work better than planned ones for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that non-blazer is just gorgeous! I agree that having the back tailored a bit would only enhance the fit on you. It's really great though!

    ReplyDelete